If you have lost your V5 ownership certificate for your vehicle, and you still wish to scrap it, as an Authorised Treatment Facility (ATF) we are required by law to supply you with a Certificate of Destruction (CoD).

We would still recommend that you inform the DVLA that you have lost your certificate. They will charge £25 if you require a new one.

We will inform the DVLA that you are no longer responsible for the car, and that we have collected and scrapped it.

Please ensure you keep the CoD.

Amounts will vary as we can scrap not only cars, vans and motorcycles but also tyres, scrap metal and other salvage. If you want to find out how much we can offer you, call us, email us or fill out our form and we will respond quickly with a prompt quotation.

Your scrap, once collected, is safely put onto one of our fleet of vehicles. We transport the scrap either to an authorised salvage yard, or to an ATF, which is an authorised Treatment facility. Any salvageable materials are recycled and cars, along with other vehicles, are treated using the ELV (End of Life Vehicle treatment).

We cover specifically London, Essex, Kent and Hertfordshire and will attend to you scrapping and salvage issues at a convenient time to you. We realise it is not always convenient for us to collect during the day, so we work 24 hours a day for customers that prefer us to collect at night.

Whenever you feel you want us to. If you want us to collect during the day or night, we will schedule our driver to attend when it is convenient. We realise that breakdowns can occur any time of day, and that many of our customers are not available during the day, so we will collect nighttime too if you wish.

What type of confirmation do I get when you scrap my car?

We will always issue you with a DVLA Certificate of Destruction (CoD) which is in line with current regulations. You must keep the CoD as proof that your vehicle has been destroyed and is no longer your responsibility as this is the only paperwork you will get.

By law, your car has to be insured or declared SORN to the DVLA – a Statutory Off Road Notice. You can only park a SORN vehicle on private land, such as your own driveway. If your car is not insured, and is not declared SORN, then you will receive a fine.

Save yourself having to pay out, and contact us to scrap it. We will pay a minimum of £100 for your car and will destroy it safely, inform the DVLA, and treat it in line with the requirements of the Environmental Agency.

Our drivers are very well trained in the removal of vehicles and other hazardous waste that needs to be transported to an ATF (Authorised Treatment Facility) or to an authorised salvage site.

We are experienced in our industry and always keep our customers and workforce safe by working in line with strict Health and Safety regulations.

We remove, destroy and treat cars safely, effectively and in line with the law.

No we only want vehicles (Cars / Vans / Motorbikes)